Benefits of coffee: Hot & cold
In the mood for a coffee? But you cannot decide whether cold or hot coffee? That can be a topic worth thinking about. Sometimes the weather outside decides it for you, but the heart wants what it wants, right? Although, no matter what you decide, House of Coffee is there for you in both cases.
There are numerous benefits of drinking coffee. But did you know the benefits can also vary according to the temperature of your coffee? If you didn’t, you are just at the right space today. So keep reading, and then you can decide on hot or cold coffee.
Benefits of hot coffee
- More antioxidants: Hot coffee is known to have more antioxidants if we compare it to cold coffee or a cold brew. So, more antioxidants mean more healthy choices. But what can these antioxidants do? These antioxidants can lower the risk of heart diseases, cancer, liver disease, diabetes, and even premature death.
- Better mood: When we are in a bad mood, most of us look for a hot cup of tea or coffee. It is just about the physical warmth and, of course, the liquid gold that can put you in a positive mindset in such an easy manner. So, if you are looking for comfort, confide in a hot cup of House of Coffee’s coffee.
- Better aroma: Just a whiff of a warm cup of coffee in the morning can wake you up right away. If the morning coffee is a warm cup and full of aroma, it is more likely to be able to wake you up and set you straight for the day ahead. Don’t just take our word for it. Even many researchers have found that a good whiff of a hot cup of java is well equipped to curb stress and tiredness.
- Takes less time to brew: This might not matter much to some of you, but it is such a blessing for some. A cold brew takes longer to get ready, and some of us are just in a hurry to leave for work, so saving time and getting coffee is crucial. So, yes, if you need the cup of coffee in your hands as soon as you wake up in the morning, it has got to be a hot brew.
Also Read, Learn Coffee Grinding Basics With Us!
Benefits of coffee – a cold brew
- No burnt tongue: It is a serious issue for all. Because if we take a sip of a hot coffee too early, and we’ve got a burnt tongue, it ruins the taste and mood at the same time. No matter what, it will never be the issue with a cold brew.
- Less acidic: A cold brew is found to be a whole 67% less acidic than hot coffee. In other words, a cold brew is less bitter than a hot brew. When coffee grounds are infused with hot water, and we let them brew, the oils full of acidic compounds are released into the water. It makes the hot brew acidic and bitter. But the benefit of drinking less acidic coffee? It is healthier for your stomach and teeth, and of course, it tastes better.
- The perfect partner for a sunny day: If you are not a fan of sodas or other drinks and want something that would energize you immediately, coffee is the way to go. Not that a glass of a cold brew looks so satisfying and good, it tastes like heaven. Imagine yourself sitting on a beach under the sun; the obvious choice of coffee would be a cold brew.
- Keeps your hormones in balance: Just because cold brews have less caffeine than hot brews, it keeps your hormones in balance. If you are a person who drinks more than one cup of coffee during the day, it is better to go for a cold coffee cup. Excess to something can be bad. So to be able to get enough of your favorite coffee, prefer with less caffeine, so it is easier to cherish the health benefits.
- Low in calories: You must have heard that coffee can induce weight loss. This is such a great benefit of drinking your favorite beverage. Iced coffee is especially low in calories, carbs, and fat. It is a win-win situation when you have a nice iced cup of coffee in your hands.
- Easier on your digestive system: A cold brew is easier on your stomach. How? It has fewer acidic compounds than hot coffee, so there are fewer chances of heartburn, indigestion, and ulcers. With a cold brew, one can get the most of their coffee and not get any issues due to its acidic nature.
Coffee is by far the most loved beverage in the world. It doesn’t just taste good but is actually good for your health. But the question of Hot VS Cold brew is something we all encounter from time to time. Although it is possible to go for the option you are craving the most at the time. But, yes, the health benefits are different.
At last, we hope our list of benefits helps you decide better what type of House of Coffee brew you would be brewing more often. So, order our affordable coffee today and get it on your doorstep soon to get started.